NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. With either a dual-action orbital polisher or hand application, it safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust, and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings, and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminants with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allow for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required
• For surface prep: use with NANOSKIN GLIDE Instant Spray Lubricant
• For best results on the paint, use NANOSKIN NANO SHOCK Hydrophobic Spray Lubricant Sealant.
• For glass prep and hydrophilic anti-static sealant: use with RAIN PREP Glass Cleaner/Activator then follow with RAIN Glass Sealant.
• Using with 6" soft-edge DA pad is highly recommended.
• Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
• Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
• DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
• The AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
• Remove tar & grease before application