5 Inch Rotary Polisher Backing Plate
The 5 inch Rotary Backing Plate, 5/8" Thread is crafted for high-speed rotary polishers, ensuring secure and effortless contouring on various painted surfaces, including steep curves and body lines. Its one-piece molding offers durability and elasticity, further strengthened by the Polyurethane material. Engineered with heat dissipation technology, it ensures withstanding power and substantial throw during heavy-duty rotary polishing, collaborating with various foam, wool, and microfiber pads. The soft Hook and Loop attachment surface and a rigid polisher attachment further enhance a quick pad replacement and performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Imported PU with a soft edge which protects the pained surface safer
- Shaped by injection molding, enhancing high elasticity and durability, 5/8" Thread
- It helps with good temperature resistance, suitable for high-speed rotary polishers.
- High-quality Hook and Loop for using it more than 10000 times
- Specially designed for surface polishing, such as car, glass, ship, floor, etc.